Technical Architect at Xerox UK
Norwich, United Kingdom | Information Technology and Services
Extensive experience in all aspects of IT management. Effective communicator using planning, organizational and negotiation skills. Exposure to a wide range of software solutions. Handling multiple tasks on a daily basis competently and able to work under pressure to strict deadlines. My ability to adapt and learn quickly within an organization ensures I deliver quick quality results.
In my latest employment I'm quickly gaining interest and extensive experience in Enterprise Print Management solutions and Global Print Systems deployments.
Technical Architect (2010 - Present)
Technology and Applications Support, Large Enterprise Operations Europe
Developer (2010 - 2010)
Beaming ltd, Hastings
IT Manager (2007 - 2010)
Oracle Capital Advisors ltd
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT network.
• Establish and maintain the companies Web server infrastructure and email services.
• Manage the Web Development Team
• Implement changes to the software applications in use, following strict change control procedures.
• Perform regular base lining and stress testing of the server infrastructure to ensure it was able to cope with the planned increased capacity.
• Responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the DR and business countinuity procedures.
• Maintaining the companies PBX systems. Nortell BCM50, Nortell BCM 400(4.0), Crystal Clear IP PBX.
• Successfully Manage and Complete the Phone System migration from BT's Nortell BCM to Crystal Clear IP PBX solution.
• Create and maintain relationships with various third party suppliers.
Technical Author Outsourced Marketing (2008 - 2008)
Diskeeper Corporation Europe
IT Manager (2003 - 2006)
Nethouse Internet Cafes
Skills & Expertise
Technical Architecture, Technical Documentation, Managed Print Services, Software Development, Software Documentation, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, phpMyAdmin, PHP, Apache 2, Windows Server, Networking, .NET, Curl, Embedded Systems, IT Service Management, Active Directory, Solution Architecture, ITIL, VoIP, VMware, Service Delivery, Linux, Virtualization, IT Management, Servers, VMware ESX, Unix
University of Brighton (2009 - 2010)
MScIS, Information Systems